I love character creation in video games. Making really, really ridiculously good looking characters is something of an obsession of mine. So here are my tips and tricks on how to make attractive characters for Fallout 4. Luckily, this game (unlike so many others *ahem* Mass Effect *ahem* Dragon Age *ahem* every other game) comes with many presets that are already pretty damn good looking, so all you really have to do is tweak and not build from scratch.
How to make a smokin’ hot male character (or if you’re lazy just download this preset)
How to make a sexy, beautiful female character (or if you’re lazy just download this preset)
Basic principles of making a beautiful character:
- Keep the face symmetrical
- Eyebrows should arch upward and not droop downward – pull “eyebrows – outer” up and out to the sides, pull “eyebrows – middle” and “eyebrows – inner” down
- Pull the “jowls – lower” up to create a more youthful face
- Make the chin a little longer than default
- Make the eyes a little farther apart than default
- For men: pull “eyelid – lower” up a little to create a sexy squint
- For women: make the eyes a little bigger than default
Make sure you examine your character from all sides as you’re creating, not just from the front.
Update: Want a walkthrough of all the steps? Here you go!
You can also download both of these presets here because I love you all (male version, female version). I’ll be uploading my future character presets to Nexus, so follow me on Facebook if you want to see them :)
Got any other tips for making attractive characters in Fallout? Let me know in comments!